A few months ago I developed a vaginal fissure
, which was troublesome rather than painful. To be honest (call me sceptical), I didnt think i'd get a response, however i did and the Dr said the cream was totally safe to use. Literally I'd say within 3 days of using it the fissure completely cleared, quite miraculous, and it has prompted me to try the shots now for my immune system.
, London 2008
View more >>
Dr Wheatgrass SuperBalm - Don't ice it - SuperBalm it!
Dr Wheatgrass® SupersBalm (160ml / 5.4 fl oz)
Follow the Stars to the Sports Revolution!
Forget the ice! Use Super-Strength...
* Are you a reseller or are you looking for resellers near you? Go to Resellers for more info.
MULTI-PURPOSE SOOTHING CREAM
If you play, train, work-out, run or just walk, you need SuperBalm!
Don't ice it - SuperBalm it!
SuperBalm - The most amazing soft tissue soother ever!
Large bruise from the business end of a football boot.
Not iced. SuperBalmed!
- Surface and deep tissue massage
- Tired legs? Athletes, travellers, mums, nurses, shop assistants - anyone on their feet for long periods - SuperBalm is THE product to get you through your work, walking, training or event. Simply apply a little SuperBalm to your calf muscles before activity
- Stiff muscle soother and softener
- Ice not required
- By far our most potent product. Contains >Twice the amount of wheatgrass extract than our Skin Recovery products
- Stimulates activity of growth factors that soothe skin, superficial and deep tissues
- Safe - for all ages, during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Natural - our wheatgrass extract is derived from fresh, vital, organically grown wheatgrass sprouts at their peak of bioactivity
- Quality - Our wheatgrass extract is quality controlled by state-of-the-art human genome technology
Why tolerate poor results with ice when there is little evidence that it works? SuperBalm is helping thousands enjoy a better quality of life. More».
Formulated by the world's leading wheatgrass therapist, Dr. Chris Reynolds, SuperBalm counteracts muscle stiffness and other sports related discomfort. Dr Wheatgrass SuperBalm is the perfect product for all who are physically active.
This amazing product has helped thousands obtain a better quality of life. See our Testimonials for:
Sports and other injuries
View our customers' Testimonials and discover numerous other uses for SuperBalm on this website.
Indications: Stiff, uncomfortable muscles; superficial and deep soft tissue massage. Skin recovery - Anal Fissure, Eczema, Molluscum, Stroke, and many more.
Directions: Massage for a few minutes before and after physical activity to help soothe stiff muscles or whenever required. Ice can damage deeper tissues so it is not recommended when using SuperBalm. In some cases, extended regular application may be required, so please persevere. May be safely applied to raw, chafed or cracked skin.
Medical research and extensive clinical observation and experience shows that wheatgrass can often assist when nothing else works. Because it is so safe, SuperBalm is always worth trying.
Ingredients: Triticum vulgare (wheat) sprout extract, purified water, capryllic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, glycerine, ceteareth 20, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, stearic acid, glyceryl caprylate, tocopherol, sodium phytate, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, xanthan gum, citrus aurantium amara extract.
No animal products or testing.
Gluten and lanolin-free.
Proudly produced in Australia by Wheatgrass Pty. Ltd. Melbourne.